What Is the Best Method to Clean the Outside of a House?
Cleaning the exterior of your home can be a daunting task. There are many things to consider: what kind of cleaner to use, how to reach those high places, and what to do about all that accumulated dirt and grime.
BLK Diamond Exterior Solutions, LLC provides exterior house washing services in Black Diamond that can take care of all your needs in one go. We use the best cleaners and equipment to deliver top-notch results.
This blog post will discuss the best ways professionals use to clean the outside of a house. These tips will make short work of any cleaning project, big or small.
1. Sweep and Clean the Porch and Sidewalks
The porch and sidewalks are the first places visitors will see when they come to your house. Make sure they are clean and welcoming by sweeping them regularly. You can also use a power washer to remove any tough stains.
If you have any plants or trees on your property, trim them, so they don’t obscure the view of your home. Call BLK Diamond Exterior Solutions, LLC in Black Diamond for expert power washing services. The company uses high-quality equipment and eco-friendly solutions to clean your home’s exterior quickly and efficiently.
2. Eliminate All of the Debris From the Yard, Including Leaves, Branches, and Other Objects
Next, experts like BLK Diamond Exterior Solutions, LLC in Black Diamond recommend using a hose or pressure washer to remove any dirt, dust, or cobwebs that have accumulated outside your home. Start from the top and work your way down, so you don’t miss anything.
Your roofs and gutters should all be included in this step. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies, as dirt and debris can quickly build up in these areas and be difficult to remove later.
3. Clean the Windows and Screens on the House
Some signs your windows and screens need cleaning include:
- Water spots or streaks on the glass
- A film that’s difficult to see through
- Dust, pollen, or other debris on the surface
To clean your windows and screens:
- Start by removing any loose dirt with a soft brush.
- Then, rinse the surface with a hose or power washer.
- If the windows are still dirty, mix up a solution of one part vinegar to ten parts water.
- Wash the surface with the vinegar solution and then rinse it clean.
- Dry the surface with a clean cloth or chamois.
Contact BLK Diamond Exterior Solutions, LLC in Black Diamond for a free estimate on our exterior house cleaning services, like pressure washing, window cleaning, and more!
4. Pressure Wash All Home Surfaces, Including Siding, Brick, Wood, and Concrete.
Pressure washing is a great idea to clean the exterior of your home. Call BLK Diamond Exterior Solutions, LLC in Black Diamond for expert pressure washing services. We are an expert pressure washing firm that can clean your home’s exterior surfaces. We will assess your home and recommend the best pressure washing method for your home.
BLK Diamond Exterior Solutions, LLC in Black Diamond provides a wide range of services to keep your home looking its best, from power washing and gutter cleaning to window washing. Contact us today for a free estimate!
Our Services Will
Restore your Home
Ready To Rejuvenate Your Home?
What You Can Count On!